Awww! Now this squeaking baby monster bundle of fur is CUTENESS EMBODIED! I’ve kept one for our classes as I’m sure they’ll be appearing soon in our stories (and maybe we can create a Becky, Boris and the Beats song about it!)
This is made by the Puppet Company, a brand we’re really proud to stock as they’re great quality (they stand up to a lot of use in class) and really imaginatively designed. Here’s what they say about this particular puppet:
- The epitome of imagination – the Baby Rainbow Monster puppet! This captivating puppet showcases beautiful rainbow-coloured fur that gives it the real wow-factor. The newest addition to the collection, bringing together all the colours of the rainbow in our friendly monster character!
- Features an air-filled squeaker in the mouth for generating various sounds and added fun, this puppet has a large mouth that is really easy to use.
- Their dangly arms and legs look great sitting on the edge of bookcases or shalves!
- Encourages communication and creative play. Hand puppets stimulate creativity, imagination and help develop fine-motor skills.
- Suitable for children 12 months and above. Average Height: 35 cm x Width 20 cm x Depth 16 cm